Welcome to Ethical Hacking Course ! In this course, you will start as a beginner and leave the course with an expert . The course purely focused on Practicals.
Course is divided in 2 parts: -
- 1. Network Pentesting
- 2. Web Pentesting
The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of computer systems, networks and how devices communicate with each other. We will start by talking about how we can exploit these systems to carry out a number of powerful attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level - by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
Network Penetration Testing - In this section you will learn major and minor attacks on networks .it can be divided in 3 sections : -
- Pre-connection: in this section, we still don't know much about penetration testing - all we have is a computer with a wireless card. You will learn how gather information about the networks and computers around you and launch a number of attacks without a password, such as controlling the connections around you (ie: deny/allow any device from connecting to any network). You will also learn how to create a fake access point, attract users to connect to it and capture any important information they enter
- Gaining Access: Now that you have gathered information about the networks around you and found your target, you will learn how to crack the key and gain access to your target network. In this section you will learn a number of methods to crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Post Connection: Now you have the key to your target network and you can connect to it. In this section you will learn a number of powerful attacks that can be launched against the network and connected clients. These attacks will allow you to gain access to any account accessed by any device connected to your network and read all the traffic used by these devices (images, videos, audio, passwords ...etc)
- Gaining Access - In this section you will learn how to gain full control over any computer system
- Server Side Attacks: In this approach you will learn how to gain full access to systems without the need for user interaction. You will learn how to gather information about a target computer system such as its operating system, open ports, installed services and discover weaknesses and vulnerabilities. You will also learn how to exploit these weaknesses to gain full control over the target. Finally you will learn how to generate different types of reports for your discoveries
To read more and register: