The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
You will learn techniques to help yourself and your team handle change in a demanding work environment. Discover the typical styles and behaviors which people slip into when faced with change and how these reactions can contribute to or impede progress.
Understand the psychology of change and how to manage the additional stress it brings. Explore the emotional, behavioral and psychological reactions to challenging change situations. Assess yourself against a list of typical behaviors to see what level of stress you are at and how you are expressing it physically and behaviorally.
Then learn a list of positive actions you can take to address these reactions and choose which ones you want to implement. These two lists are helpful to use periodically to assess yourself to monitor your progress or regress over time
Why should you Attend:
In the life sciences field, you are faced with balancing the fluctuation of starting, maintaining and completing trials, constantly changing regulations, procedures and protocols, and often fast organizational growth. And you still need to get your work done. All of this can feel challenging. But there is hope.
Learn how to make change work for you, not against you causing you stress and angst. In this webinar you will explore the reasons why people resist change and learn how to use yours and other people's strengths to deal better with each changing situation.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- How do I Tend to Handle Change now?
- What can I do to Help make it Easier on Myself?
- How can I increase my Flexibility to Handle any Change I'm faced with?
- What's the Best way to introduce Change so Others will Accept it Better?
- What can I do to Handle the Stress of Change while Still Doing my job?
- This Course will be of Benefit to anyone who is Experiencing Change in their Organization, whether you are on a Team or Leading a Team
Event link: https://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702267LIVE/?channel=attune-jan_2019_SEO