Bring out the Creative Calligrapher in You
Calligraphy is an art and there is no short cut to learn the art. It needs practice to excel. However you can start the journey with four weeks beginners program which teaches you with the elementary knowledge of the art.
Our beginner course starts with an overview of the supplies that you will need to get started. Then you'll use our custom practice guides to trace the letterforms with a pencil. From the pencil, you progress to pointed pen work, tracing letterforms and eventually forming words and positioning those words on the page.
Whats in it for you?
Once you finish with the training program, you would be able to:
- Understand the brushes and the supplies of your new craft.
- Differentiate between the different fonts and the techniques to get them in the bets possible way.
- Draw patterns and styles and create good fonts.
- Take you passion to the nest level through more advanced programs.
- Online videos and tutorial to provide a full knowledge of the craft.
- Custom practice guides to get you started.
- A highly comprehensive and responsive feedback system to get you progressive on the craft.
20 February- 20 March 2017: Between 3pm to 5 pm
About the Instructor:
Richa is a fantastic calligrapher with a deep well of artistic knowledge. Richa's work ranges from fine art pieces, wedding designs and logos to signage and textiles. She earned a BFA in Illustration and Design from Brigham Young University, where she developed her early love of letters and became a practicing calligrapher. She believes in nurturing her talent and has been expanding into different forms under many talented calligraphers since college. She has been training amateurs and seasoned calligraphers towards perfection for the last 5 years.